Aptean joining letter!

yes they did and now they said elitmus has list.also @devanshi_3374356 got a call from elitmus yesterday so i guess results are out maybe selected candidates are not replying here

oh, yes. then maybe we are not selected

probably

/
Devanshi, Could you place tell me what is the process of interview ( objective mcq or Written) , What are the topics i have to prepare to ■■■■■ this interview I had my written on 12th oct. Iam an outsider. i applied for Bangalore location. If selected, how much time it will take to complete the whole process

What was your pH score?

what ques did u get in the coding round?

Hi, I will attend aptean drive on 11th November. Can you tell me documents I need to take for the event??

No need to take certificates,after getting the offer letter they will ask u to submit certificate.Just take cv and photographs

Thanks for the info @malakathalla_3215650

Hey! I have my aptitude test on 11th nov,can u tell me from which topic the apti questions were?And what cding questions did you get?

Isn’t the elitmus score enough for apti? or,will we be asked to clear another apti round?

hi sharikha! as you have said that there was an aptitude test and after that there was a technical written test.Btw can you tell me in brief that technical written test was based on c/c++ or java and aptitude test pattern is maths,logical and verbal?

@aishwarya_3111175 haha, elitmus score is not enough. Almost all companies will conduct aptitude test again along with coding! For Aptean you have to take 2 more aptitude tests after getting a call. After clearing both, only then there would be a face to face interview.
See here -

@ishan_3422634 Aptitude will be easy level, not like eLitmus, but time will be limited so you have to be very fast.
Coding will also be easy. See here-

For technical written, expect questions from core subjects like Data Structures, Operating Systems, Networks, etc.

1 Like

Yes, the aptitude test consists of quants, logical and verbal, all simple questions, the kinda math that you can do in your head, logical-guessing the next pattern and so on. It’s very easy to clear this round if you are alert.
The technical written round had mcqs and 1 simple coding question.
MCQs (18Q-1mark each)-Java/C++/ C output, simple testing questions and few simple logical questions
Coding(1Q-5marks)-Remove duplicates from the array and print the new array
The marks from all the rounds including (take from home test) are tallied and people with the highest score are selected. It’s important that you perform well in all the rounds.

1 Like

Aptitude is easy, I don’t think practice is needed. For coding brush up on all the basic coding questions like binary search, bubble sort, Fibonacci, factorial .

1 Like

What do you mean by the take from home test?
I dont think there is any take from home test , in this case?

Will all the 4 round be completed in one day or the process will take more days ??

We had a take from home test first, based on which the candidates were shortlisted for interview rounds in the company. The take from home test was conducted by eLitmus and had aptitude questions (not MCQ), slightly tricky and required practice, and 2 coding questions. The coding questions in this were such that one was really hard(advance coder can crack it) and the other was very easy (beginner in coding can crack it). I don’t remember the coding questions in this round as it was in the form of statements or real life problems (it wasn’t direct).

thanks for the enlightenment !

1 Like

I have completed Aptena 1st round Apti test on 10 Nov but I didn’t got any call or mail for next round.