Applying while on internship

If I get an internship here and i join it, will I be be able to apply for other companies in the coming months?

@wali_3319673
Please answer this question

Hi,
The usual process is, you cannot apply to jobs once you are selected by a company.
You can apply again after you are relieved from the company and you submit the letter to eLitmus office.

I’m not sure whether the same applies for internships or not.

Thanks for your reply.
Got to know that it’s the same for internship as well.
So can’t apply once joining an internship.
I’m from 2018 batch.
Do u know any good companies that might conduct drives in the coming months?

I don’t think companies will hire interns in January since the academic session starts.
There may be some drive, but not like the Internship week starting this weekend.

Oh okay.
Then what about companies that recruit normally from June.will there be any good companies with higher package of these kind in the coming months?

Yes, I’m sure June onwards there will be a lot of good opportunities with good packages.
Like this year Cleartrip, Harman, Aptean and many other good ones were there.

For you (2018 batch), drives will be done upto next year, so you have ample time and opportunity.

Oh okay…
Thanks…

1 Like

Hi,
The usual process is, you cannot apply to jobs once you are selected by a company.
You can apply again after you are relieved from the company and you submit the letter to eLitmus office.

I think once you are selected via eLitmus you cannot apply to other jobs until you leave the job (or complete bond period, if any) and submit the relieving letter to eLitmus office.

I’m not sure whether the above rule applies for internship too.

Thanks for your reply.
Anyways got to know from elitmus itself that it’s the same for internship as well.So we can’t apply for any other jobs while doing internship.
I’m from 2018 batch.
Do u have any idea about any good companies that might come in the coming months?
Coz for now there are hardly any good ones.

Of course there will be a lot of companies for you.
Relax, you are 2018, your time here has not started.

You will not see much drives for 2018 now. Companies will take 2017 now.

There will be a lot of opportunities for you from June/July onwards.

Don’t worry. :slight_smile: