Admit card problem

My pH test of eLitmus is on 30th April.Today is 28th April.But I have not got my admit card yet.what to do?please reply fast…

1 Like

same problem i do have.so please kindly reply for that.

2 Likes

yes…the system is very much poor…one,who is giving the exam,should at least know the exact time and location before 2 to 3 days before the exam…so that he/she could be prepared for the venue and time…:expressionless:

poor exam rule…The student who will give the exam dont know about the location and Time of the Exam…what can i do???

1 Like

you’ll get your admit card soon

1 Like

same problem, havent recieved admit card for 30th april yet

1 Like

but it is said that I will get the admit card before 2 days of the date of exam(30th April) i.e.28th April…but I have not got yet…so I am worried…

wait till apr 29 13:00 hrs

1 Like

yes…i have just got my admit card…:slight_smile:

i have done payment for ph test on 28-04-2017
got an successful payment message for that.
my doubt is , i have done payment on 3 pm(nearer) 28-04-2017 and portal says last date is 1 pm 28-04-2017
will i able to get admit card?
haven’t got any …

I think you can’t make the payment after 1 p.m. how were you able to apply for the test after the deadline

since you have made the payment I think you will get admit card but I am not sure

yes sir i have successful payment receipt…
what to do if i don’t receive admit card tomorrow as i have exam day after tomorrow

You might get it today, and if you don’t get it today, then blame yourself, it was mistake from your side, you can also drop a mail to them explaining your problem, and they will solve your query ( they might generate your admit card for the next test since you have made the payment ), but they will reply after 3-4 days.

Hi… Did anybody received the Admit card for 30th April Delhi location test yet…?

I have paid the fee yesterday morning… 30th April is my paper date… But haven’t received my admit card yet… What should I do now sir… The helpline numbers are also not responding…

I paid for ph test to be held on 30th april but i haven’t received the admit card yet.
The helpline numbers are also out of coverage area.

im a final year student but on prefinal aggregate percentage i put the aggregate till 7th semester but i have only marksheet till 6th semester since the marksheet of 7th and my current 8th sem will be available till 30 june ,and in the admit card section there is a coloumn “AS PER YOUR ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE(ONLY IF INCORRECT)” can i put the correct percentile till 6th sem on that block

When i gave my elitmus test they didn’t check every marksheet, they only checked my voter id card and any one of all the semester marksheets. That’s it. Don’t worry much.

And if you don’t have your 7th semester marksheet, you better not write your spi in 7th sem column. Leave it.

since currently the percentage that is in my elitmus is 72( that is till 7th sem final) but since i dnt have 7th sem marksheet i have till 6th sem only so if they verify there percentage or later thats why i was asking should i put my percentage till 6th sem agn on dt separate block provided in admit card or leave it of what i have already written previously till 7th sem?