Admit card not received

Haven’t received my admit card for exam on 28 may,2017. Please mail the admit card asap.

i have also not received my admit card yet for tomorrow’s exam. Please send it asap.

1 Like

i have also not received my admit card yet for tomorrow’s exam. Please send it asap.

Me too haven’t received admit card for tomorrow’s test. Please send it ASAP.

which company ?

oh oh for the elitmus exam …no clue …
though they have sent this mail to us

Hi Friends,

Whether you are fresher or experienced - here is the good news
28-May pH Test results will be declared fast (details below)

So while the initiative is to help 2016 batch candidates, 2017 batch and experienced candidates can also make the most of it as there are 40+ opportunities open on eLitmus and all set to increase.

The score of pH Test is declared typically within 14 -18 working days. This is because of thorough checks and reviews across multiple teams.

There are some large hiring events in next two weeks. Few of the companies are encouraging women candidates.

So that a deserving candidate does not miss out on these opportunities, team eLitmus has co-ordinated to ensure scores of candidates appearing for 28th may 2017 pH test at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur Kolkata, Pune will be declared in 2 working days

Please remember to apply to all companies of your interest by visiting www.elitmus.com/jobs straight away. This will ensure that your candidature is visible to those companies to shortlist from as soon as the results are announced at eLitmus portal.

i haven’t received my admit card still one day before the exam.(28 JULY,2019) please provide me ASAP via mail on rit.sri121@gmail.com