Acceptance of accenture offer letter

Nope…I received on March 4th .since sat n sun were holidays it was still disabled I guess.
Today or mostly by tomorrow it might work I guess

No not yet

Hi aishu is it working now??

No… What about u?

Aishwarya from which drive u are?? Did you get user ID and password to update your details after clearing the interview process??

Aishwarya from which drive u are?? Did you get user ID and password to update your details after clearing the interview process??

Only u received offer letter or many of them received??

This offer letter is the only mail I’ve received from them… No other mails… Not even asking to upload cuz according to me they took one copy of everything marks card govt it resume etc… So that’s why I think I didn’t get…its just my guess…
I directly got the offer letter
My drive was on 18(Apti) &19(interviews) Feb in SJBIT Bangalore

U attended thru Elitmus ryt? Then what’s that apti?

Did u write any seperate apti apart from Elitmus?

It was through amcat but I’ve not given amcat or elitmus exam…I had just registered on amcat website… N one day got amcat admit card to attend d drive…the Apti was that of Accenture conducted by amcat ( quant 35 Q’s, logical 35q. English 30 Q’s) something like this I don’t remember…

Yes sure dear mes me when it is enable

Yeah its enabled.
Got joining date too 10th march :slight_smile:

For which location…?

Any more venue details?? Anyone got any more details bout d venue?

Congrats.

Thanks… I got d mail today … Asked to accept within 2 days…post acceptance I would get venue details mail it seems.
Location - Bangalore
When is your doj? Got venue details?

@aishwarya_2953718… Was bangalore your 1st preference ?

was bangalore your first preference?

Yeah Bangalore was my 1st preference

For the guys who appeared for Accenture interview process on 21st January in Bangalore…Did anyone receive the offer letter…