Accenture offer letter of 24 sep

ok

did u got the joining letter maitry for accenture .i am sweta can u please respond.

can u please share ur score section wise boz i am waiting for itt accenture my dream compNY

Guys i got the offer letter. Is there anyone who get the same?

u applied for the 24spt onee can u can share ur score plz section wise

means there no interview direct call share ur score plz

can u tell me my elitmus accenture status changed to attended before it was offered.i hav not the joining letter

Sure.
Verbal-97.50
Prob sol- 20.00
Quant-30.60

Sorry I have no idea about that.

Hi aparna ,
Can u plz share contact number of the recruitment team through which u got the offer letter.

wats ur current status in elitmus after u got the joining letter can u pls tell

Attended

hey Aparna i also got the offer letter yesterday but iā€™m enable to submit my acceptance to the offer letter online.
so have you accepted the offer onlineā€¦???

Iā€™m facing the same problemā€¦

I would like to know those who placed with Accenture in September, How was their technical round?
What did they asked?

Basically technical round is totally depends upon the things n subject you put on your resume, they will ask about project, so prepare that well.

u got the joining letter of accenturee

Hi aparna,
Please share the contact number of recruitment team if u got the number.

Hello Guys,
Firstly congratulations to those who got the job- @aparna_2434714 @mosmi_3081700.
I needed your help friends. Is it advisable to take e-litmus test being a mechanical engineer. Would I be preferred for the job or is it a platform recommended only for IT graduates? I am new to elitmus, please guide me.:slight_smile:

hi i also got the offer letter but same problem is there i am unable to accept the letter that button was not working