Accenture off campus Delhi /NCR 5th Jan 2019

Does any anyone got joining date or joining letter from Accenture after documents upload files from 5th jan 2019 Delhi off campus drive

What is the CTC offered by accenture??

Ctc around 3.5 I guess

Hey guys any response from Accenture after documents upload for 5/6th Jan 2019 drive

Any response from Accenture after documents upload , anybody???

Any updates people?

1 Like

I got mail asking profile creation and documents upload on 8th jan

Has anyone got any rejection mail ?

@wali_3319673 I got mail to upload documents and profile creation, am I selected ?

Same here I also got mail for profile creation and documents upload on 8th feb, but after that no response form them although my tasks were approved successfully.

Any new updates you got regarding the Offer Letter

Verbal -47.64
PS- 82.68
Quant- 97.53
Total-89.62
These are my percentile can I get call from accenture

How did you get your score?

I got the mail to upload the documents… I am from Feb 2 2019 offcampus drive in Bangalore.
I got one pop up like invalid certificate-12th… I scanned all these documents in cam sacnner… I have submitted all those documents even though pop up I simply discarded… will it create any problem do you have any idea

Rejection mail means certain document rejected and upload it again… I got that mail… I uploaded the documents which are scanned by CamScanner scanner… Due to this it rejected? How can you rectify this issue if you had the same problem

Hi,

Don’t worry about the pop-up warning. It is a bug in the portal and everyone face this.
It will not create any problem.

If you get task rejection, carefully check what they write in comments and fix the mistake and resubmit.

Due to cam scanner it won’t raise the error??

No. Many candidates use cam scanner. That is not the issue.
Carefully check the rejection comments, you will know what is wrong.

Its just that you need to crop the document very carefully such that you crop the document out exactly as its size. If you leave edges or crop excess, cutting the document even the slightest, they reject it with reason “edge cut”.

Can you tell me your email id… I can interact with you easily and find the error by sending one attachment