Accenture Joining

All those who received their joining in Accenture irrespective of their location, could you please tell us three things:

1. Whether you got your first second Or third preference.
  2. Whether you have an NSR I’d .
  3. Primary skill entered by you in the Accenture Form and branch of Engineering (Computers, Electronics etc).

This would help people like me who are yet to receive their offer letters whether people with an NSR I’d or with some particular skillset are getting their joining first .

2nd preference. No NSR ID. No special skillset.

For which location you have got your joining? And what was your drive date?

It was on the 4th of February. And the joining location is Hyderabad.

1 Like

1st preference… don’t have nsr ID… I had given java as my primary skill and I’m from Telecommunication branch…

Did anyone get offer lettr after that an EAF mail…?

hey even my location is hyderabad ,so did u receive any mail after replying to hr DOJ mail regarding exact location and details?

Thanks juhi. Best wishes for u!

I haven’t replied to the mail. I’m not very sure if I would join as Hyderabad isn’t a very preferable location to me.

1 Like

ohhh good to know that :wink: :wink:

I am from 4th Feb Delhi drive. Finally received a mail today from accenture to reupload the Letter of Authorization form as the earlier one (which they had approved) was not clear. The due date for this new task is 23/03/2017, so I won’t get my offer letter/joining letter before 23rd it seems(considering the current one is upto their standards). Best of luck to the rest of you, if anybody gets his/her joining, do update.

i am from 21 jan batch,I have good acedmics > 70 % can any one suggest why i didn’t get the joining?
NO reply from accenture team till now.

Hello chandan, there is nothing to do with academics score or ph test score for rolling out offer letters, these are useful only in the interview process, once you are selected they won’t consider your academics or your ph test score.

It will purely depends upon their business requirements, not only for Accenture whatever the company you selected for.

Today i got reply from accenture stating that your candidature is in process.I am from 21st jan batch bengaluru.

Parth_3069050 I also part of the 21th January drive (Bangalore)what does he said about offer letter??

Through mail or in Accenture profile u got mail @parth

they didnt tell anything regarding DOJ. They only told ur candidature is in process.

through mail.

Am also from 21 Jan batch… I also didn’t get offer letter yet.