Accenture IT operation 19 jan 2019 confirmation mail or result

accenture
interview
help
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f04e0287120> #<Tag:0x00007f04e0286fe0> #<Tag:0x00007f04e0286e50>

Can someone please tell that did accenture give any updation regarding its drive held on 19 jan?

0 Likes

Even I attended from Bangalore and did not get any response

0 Likes

i talked to elitmus help desk. Results aren’t out yet for any region. They said accenture takes min 15 days to announce it. So wait

0 Likes

Result is out

0 Likes

yes finally, and i left this msg ages ago bu t something was wrong with adda thing.

0 Likes

Did anyone got offer letter?

0 Likes

Can anyone tell
How many days before the drive we can expect invitation/call letter to attend the drive…

0 Likes

3-4 days before the event date

0 Likes

Next drive is on 16 th…but till we didn’t get any call letter/admit card to attend !!!

0 Likes

No but my friend did. Did you?

0 Likes

Yes i got the offer letter but I’m unable to login through candidate id and user id.

0 Likes

Congratulation, and keep trying. My friend faced the same problem but after for twice or thrice , she managed to accept it.

0 Likes

Thank you, i have tried it but still same pop up is coming .i have mailed them but no response

0 Likes

Use your email id and password. (The same credentials you used to complete the tasks).

0 Likes

I tried this also but then it shows incorrect password

0 Likes

Please reset password and try.

0 Likes

I tired this also but they haven’t send me the reset password link. And last date is friday to accept letter.

0 Likes

Search you spam folder it might be there…

0 Likes