I choose my preferred location as gurgaon and i didn’t get any offer letter until now. My friend choose another they got on 2 day after documents approved.
Bro, drives are still going.
There are drives on 17th and 18th.
Maybe they want to give you your preferred location, so it may be delayed.
While for other location they are urgently on boarding by 26th.
Hope for so.