Accenture Drive(postponed) Tentative Date

help
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fda6149eee8>

I just wanted to know if any one have any idea about Accenture postponed drive that when it will be rescheduled.

2 Likes

u any call letter for any of the companies

There is a post in in Adda, you can follow it for knowing who got call and from where and their scores.

Hi!!! I m EE background btech (2016 passout)
I got verbal 91 ps 93 and quants 94 percentile. My total score is 190+ bt i didnt get any call from any company. I hoped for Accenture bt didnt get any call. My X and XII are 80 percents. My college is nt in the list bt some of my seniors are in Accenture through elitmus. Plss tell why i m nt getting any calls??

No idea. Contact eLitmus.

How to contact them?

Dont wait for accenture . I too did the same things i scored 200 marks in elitmus but my college wasnt in the list so i wasn’t shortlisted . Presently m working in TCS got selected from offcampus drive on last december. Let me tell u even i m from EE background.

bro,do elitmus have a list of colleges???if a person studied from that college which is not in the list,will elitmus call or not???

they dont pickup the phone,i tried today bt they didnt pickup the phone.

Tried when,on sat-sun??

no i tried btw monday and friday,hey nidhi have u got any calls through elitmus???

No I didn’t got any call.
I will call them tomorrow and let you know by posting here.

I contacted eLitmus and they said that they have no information from Accenture side regarding the drive.
But they will inform us a week prior to the drive.