Accenture call letter | 8th jan

I got the home game test on 8th jan.

u didn’t get mail for interview on 7 jan.

can u have any idea about the game test

Need a very quick idea. basic Game test project should be teaching oriented.

teaching oriented means…?

Portrait orientation

hi, i am gonna ask you completely irrelevant, can anyone tell me how to attend ph in a optimized way , to score good percentage, i am asking areas to be taken care of .

Nothing motivates a person more than money!!!

Accenture Create an educational basic game test, where users have to register and provide their Project finances credit card/ bank account details…then give them challenging questions…for every question they solve, they will get a small sum as a reward…at the end of the month, the total amount earned by them would be transferred to their respective accounts…
Do this, and get ready to witness a wave of surge in web traffic to your site!!!

1 Like

wat that meanss i cant get uu

means they will give some question related to quant and english

even i got the opportunity for the game test … its an elimination round guys…
is it Quants,English,Verbal or what???

Hello bro, in your admit card is it mentioned that game test is ellimination round?
But In my admit card it is clearly metioned that it’s not an elimination round.

I also got the opportunity for the game test. Will they provide link to take the test from home and what are the requirements to take the test.

yes,
the game test is an elimination round as per my admit card

I got… those who scored less than 100 in elitmus ,game test is an elimination round… if anyone knew about game test , kindly share here.!!!

when u have applied.

Bro,you should try to call elitmus.

In facebook bjs group ppl said its a puzzle game…accenture sky journey is a puzzle game…may be they will ask that puzzle to play…

What is your score in Elitmus evaluation test?

What is your Elitmus pH test?