Accenture Bangalore Drive Admit Card 19th November, 2016

Yes…

Your college is not listed may not be the reason because my college is not in the list too.
I also faced the same problem while applying(already applied),but I got call letter.
From persons, who are Accenture employees( got accenture through eLitmus), I came to know that this company needs good percentile in verbal and p.s .So, your score in p.s might be the reason, although your overall score is quite good.

1 Like

i got 142 in elitmus…will i be shortlisted for accenture…but my college is not mentioned in the elitmus colleges list…

If you must have shortlisted i eligible for Accenture if i have 1 year gap after 12th…? i have 60% in 10th,60% in 12th. ,n 60%.in marks graduation course full time …(till 8th sem) Who have less 10 th 12th…

55% NO… if must have shortlisted should have scored an aggregate of 60% & above all till 8 semester education degree markshts provides degree certificate course only

okk. thanks and i havent received any mail regarding the drive. so its confirm na that the drive is postponed? and how did u knw that, u got any mail from them?

Can you please tell me what they ask for interview and al

i scored 180… But still no accenture :’( …

First time in history of elitmus ,accenture haven’t conducted drive for Associate Software Engineer till now this year its November ending.

Accenture has always been recruiting thru elitmus for more than 6-7 years and elitmus too is known mainly for accenture only.

Everyone knows that they had given test 4-5 times just for such opportunity and are waiting since more than a year.

This was the only my last hope and I am still in hope that soon accenutre will start drives for 2016 like last year and save all of us…

Accenture is my last hope if anyone get any kind of notification plz share here

If u are a Maharashtra student then 55% otherwise 60%

No, actually when they hire from campus then its 55%, but through eLitmus 60% is mandatory irrespective of the region.

For Maharashtra Students collage list university region the Minimum Criteria is cut off is 55% percent candidate only.

YES…It is mandatory to have atleast 60% in your 10th,12th,Graduation and Post graduation to apply for any MNC in India

you are over qualified.u got such a good mark.there are many good opportunities for you.

If we write third time is there any problem some one says that if you write more than once your chances will decrease

I’ve applied by choosing the accept option but it hadn’t worked out yesterday morning. I tried 3 times but it wouldn’t worked. May be due to system glitch it had happened. I want to apply for the Accenture services Job fit Associate IT operations.

Please give me chance to apply for this job

don’t worry u they may call you this time.when they will be shortlisting new candidates for Accenture ITO 21 jan 2017 drive they will find your updated profile and hopefully you will find an admit card.

no