Accenture | Application Development Associate | 2018 |

@surya_3537630,
I am not aware of a group for 24th. You can create and invite others.
Or join the Dec 1 group only.

@c_vijayamala_3665291,
Don’t worry. Everyone does not get the offer at the same time.
You will get it, please wait.

@jayanth_3429635,
If you did not attend the campus drives, you might be eligible.
Time will tell if you get the admit card for the future drives.

@toothika_3632057,
Maybe there was some issue with the document like a minor mark or line or edge cut.
You will have to submit again. But the button is not working at the moment. You will have to wait for the fix.
Please wait and keep trying to upload.

Thank you sir…I’ll wait for it

Hi, after the interview asking to upload documents. What does it mean? Am confused, mail doesn’t say interview cleared, it just say task assigned. Please help.

Ya same here… I just received such a mail… does it mean I cleared the interview or not?

Yes. You have to upload documents

Thanks for replying… what are the chances of getting an offer?

Hello guys, please be apprised that i have been facing issue while submitting my documents however i have uploaded the correct documents.
The problem is i have uploaded mca and bsc(graduation) mark sheet but after submitting my graduation mark sheet is not showing up.

Hey thank you for your response.and I got a message and mail today which asked to upload documents for further verification.and in that it also says do not consider it as confirmation until a formal offer letter is sent…so what does this mean

Yes, this email is not final selection.
After you upload documents, verification will be done and then an official offer would be sent.

This is why they have mentioned not to consider this as final.
Most probably all will get offer letter unless there is an issue with eligibility.

how long will it take for the company to generate the joining letter post the offer letter? and how many of you got the offer letter already?

Hey can someone tell me what they are expecting us to fill in the column period of stay permanent address from and to…in the process of uploading.

Permanent stay is your home so from your birth date to current date.

I have a same issue.

All my tasks were approved but today i received yet another task namely educational details insufficiency ocp. Please do reply if u receive the same.

Yes. Just submit it without changing anything. You may make corrections if there are any…

Yes I received same task and again my UG(BCA) documents not showing

Drive has been cancelled… didn’t you get a mail from elitmus???

I didn’t get any mail but I got the text message from elitmus that … Drive is postponed​

1 Like

I got a mail saying drive is postponed

Yeah