Accenture | Application Development Associate | 2018 |

Same…received a minute ago

Congratulations to everyone who cleared.

If we get a msg like this …then Oly we are shortlisted?

Yes.
You will get both mail and message.

I have got the admit card for 15th dec Hyderabad drive. Now i got to know there will be a drive on same date at Delhi also. Is there any way i can change the venue from Hyderabad to Delhi ?Also i can not apply using anathor account as i have already given ph test.

@shabreen_3603289
Yes, the venue is same as the test.

@ajay_3222510, @deepak_3615667,
Interview is mainly about your confidence and communication skills.
They don’t ask too deep technical questions.
Mostly it goes with introduction, projects, some basic Technical questions followed by HR questions.
Search on Google and you get plenty of interview experience.

1 Like

Why did I get the same message about clearing the aptitude test today after the interview?

Ya I too got the same message twice my friends also got the msg again

Any update regarding branch issue?
They aren’t replying and not even rejecting that detail.

Can u plz tell me which site should I refer for technical questions of cse? & also for other sections?

The technical questions are moderate level. The questions are mostly output prediction, true /false types. You can clear easily if your basics of core CS subjects are clear.

@amarendra_3438270
Scroll above, Rahul and Bharath have written in detail about the process.

@shravya_3563838
Prepare theory first from geeksForGeeks, tPoint, tutorialsPoint.
For questions, you can refer to m4maths, campusGate, indiaBix.
For mock tests, you can check testPot.

Those waiting for results please wait till tomorrow.

1 Like

Hey folks,
I applied for Accenture Application development Associate profile for 2018 batch. It shows “Already Applied” status on my application. But I didn’t get any kind of Interview call letter for Delhi/NCR region even though i’m fulfilling the criteria completely.
There’s another drive in Delhi NCR region on 15-16th December, so am I eligible for this or not?
Any help would be appreciated.

Did any one got the any mail from Accenture

1 Like

Call elitmus Help line number and tell your problem. You can also mail them at query@elitmus.com I also had same problem after calling them I got admit card now I am done with exam

If you cannot change it then keep submitting it.
Send them a query using the help section stating your problem.
Please keep the query as short as possible and mention your name, cid and phone number.

Sir,I got my 10 tasks approved and still have only 2,after that how much time does it take to get the offer letter???

I applied for the Pune location .drive is on 8th December still I have not received any email regarding admit card from the company.
Can anyone please help how do I get my admit card

Did anyone got the message from Accenture that they cleared APTITUDE TEST on dec 3rd after completing tr n hr twice ? From vnr vjit college

In how many days did the 24th Nov batch people get their results?? Can anybody please answer?