Accenture 4th February, Delhi drive

I still haven’t got the link. Have you ? Can i have your contact number please. I need to call you regarding this.

Nope… I too didn’t get the link. BTW my contact no is 9540372735

Me too I’m also worried …

That’s good in a way. If multiple people didn’t receive it then we still have a chance that they’ll send it to us all, today.

Did anyone received any mail after the game test??

Yeah I got a mail for the registration

yeah I also got

i didnt get mail neither regarding game test nor registration yet…how many like me here?..and those who have got please forward the link to piyushtewari16@gmail.com.
thanks in advance!

hi…
did anyone get the Accenture registration link after game test. my link is opening but i’m unable to fill in two details that are mandatory(College and final institute), due to which, I can’t submit the form. anybody else with the similar problem?

hi rahul, please let me know if your registration link is working just fine?

guys, i had filled the registration form 2 days earlier…but,didn’t received any mails for gametest link…if anyone has the link,pls send it to me…my mail id is ranjan.rajeev037@gmail.com

please forward mail to shubhamjecrc537@gmail.com i have also not received

Please forward mail to
shivraj295@gmail.com

please forward it to me also
piyushtewari16@gmail.com

hi rajeev.
can u please tell from where did u filled the registration form.? and if u have link regarding the drive please forward to piyushtewari16@gmail.com or ■■■■■■■■ me at 7830265672.
thank you

Yeah i was working…submitted that form yesterday only and got a confirmation mail also

Please mail it to me also
Id- megha.gautam0000@gmail.com

Did Anyone knows the venue of the drive?

Did anybody get the admit card from accenture?

Hey have you given gametest?