Accenture 21st jan bangalore -ase

LOL…Still waiting for Jobs…
Be a Job creator instead of Job Seeker.

Yeah, why not, I could get funds from an Angel investor for the next big idea just like that, piece of cake, it’s that easy, right?

I don’t know ■■■■ about your’s angel investors and the cake too.All I want to say is come out from your comfort zone and prove yourself. No offence.Look at me in 2nd year i had two apps on playstore, now working on my dream.

Can anyone plz share the accenture registration link. I have not received any registration link yet but I received a mail stating, hope the issue regarding accenture registration link is resolved and they asked to get regisered as soon as possible.

Np bro, they call may ppl , interviews will go till 1

Do you really think I give a ■■■■ about your apps or for that matter your dream project? To ■■■■ with it. People have different dreams, some are content with what they are doing, some are working harder to reach higher, what makes you think that we all are staying in our comfort zone? Your condescending tone and the way you are advertising your puny achievements, tells a lot about your arrogance. By the way as accomplished as you are, why are you on eLitmus, a job searching platform?

1 Like

Who told you to give ■■■■ about my apps, you’re nobody to call them puny.You’re being rude and calling me arrogant, that’s pathetic.I register here to tell jerks like you that nobody wants to work for somebody else dream.I am not advertising bro, There is no need, already got those.You need to be unique and determined of you want to see yourself at that stage.

Arun people are worried about jobs.if u think u are motivating then it’s not working if u have little bit of shame then shut your mouth . Let us think about our career and if u are so worried open ur own company and call us for interview

1 Like

Did you receive the Accenture admit card?

No i haven’t received Accenture admit card either . only the elitmus admit card that was in the link ‘generate admit card’

Without that can we start for venue??

whats your score?

Zlatan agrees…over n out

Admit card must be in spam folder. I got mine in the same. Around 1pm today.

About me being rude, what you sow is what you harvest. As one of the persons here already mentioned, your way of conveying the message wasn’t good, as for ‘nobody wanting to work for anyone’, most people actually work this way, some find comfort in not brainstorming constantly, they like being directed about what to do, while some find it fascinating to solve problems. Different priorities, so don’t shove everyone into the same category. This is as polite as it gets.

have you people received admit card for feb 4th drive by accenture?

admit card issued byaccenture or elitmus to ateend the drive?

Guys create one group for Jan 21st Drive

When can we expect our interview result…any idea??

Within this week may be