Accenture 21st jan bangalore -ase

@rachakonda_3119869 contact elitmus asap.

Accenture demands a score equivalent to 60% only in graduation. Also I would recommend you complete one year in Tech M., then go for eLitmus.

Hi krishna but i didnt recieve it when did you get the info from them and did you get the details through mail??

i am very tensed that i need to travel 10 hrs to banglore if they give the details ASAP then i can book tickets

how to contact they have given a number which is not valid

try 7259104592

query@elitmus.com( do mention elitmus 7 digit id)
Or if you live in Bangalore try reaching their office.

Hi everyone, i had made a contact to them and they said that today EOD we will be getting venue details

hey guys i have got the venue , but presently i am in kolkata n will reach bangalore on 21st at 8;00 am n its not possible to be present at 8:30 am , will there be any issue if i reach late.

Hii u got accenture admit card also

haan ji

Wen did u recieve

from elitmus site only
for accenture admit card
login to elitmus siteā€“> then jobsā€“>> interviewā€“>> there it is written generate admit card

That is elitmus admit cardā€¦we habe to bring accenture admit card also

on that its written accenture , on the letter head top right corner
and elitmus admit card is different which we have downloaded at the tym of phtest there it is only written elitmus admit card

u may expect this admitcard in an email from Accenture atleast 2 days before the event dateā€¦this was the mail given my elitmus people. I think so another mail will come from accenture

Below your interview details link, there will be a generate admit card link, that one is eLitmus admit card, youā€™d need that. Apart from that one, youā€™d need an Accenture admit card which will be sent to you at your registered mail ID, and consult eLitmus for issue of reaching late, because if you reach at 8 to the Bangalore airport, it will easily take you 3hrs to reach the city. Better reschedule your flight. If itā€™s train, then itā€™ll take between 1 and 1.5 hours to reach the city from KJM or YPR.

By tonight we would probably get our admit cards.

Thanks mate !!! Actually I have applied for elitmus test only after looking at accenture notification in elitmus job board. Still have a small doubt somewhere, you clarified itā€¦ :slight_smile:

no call till today for Delhi drive although got good pH score,

Please inform if you get the Admit Card from Accenture.