Accenture 21st April | IT Operations

Did anyone receive admit card??

no

Accenture send admits cards only a few days before the interview.
So, you might get it next week.

I got an interview call letter for associate it operation. There is one written test. Can anyone tell me the question pattern and from where i should prepare.

Yes I received the admit card for Accenture. Can any one give me suggestions to prepare for Technical & hr round. Because this is my first interview.

@shalini_3291137
If you are shortlisted through eLitmus score, I don’t think there will be a written test for you. But still, the questions are not difficult. There will be an online test and the pattern is like amcat aptitude.
You can check some questions on campusGate, m4maths, indiaBix, testPot, etc.

@sabhavat_3502912
They will not ask difficult questions or coding. They ask mainly on Networking, Cloud Computing and questions like Why ITIS, etc.
In HR you can expect general HR questions like Intro, About Accenture etc.

Be confident, prepare your resume well. Do read about Accenture and its history, revenue, sharre price, presence, work force, clients etc.

@shalini_3291137
If you are shortlisted through eLitmus score, I don’t think there will be a written test for you. But still, the questions are not difficult. There will be an online test and the pattern is like amcat aptitude.

@sabhavat_3502912
They will not ask difficult questions or coding. They ask mainly on Networking, Cloud Computing and questions like Why ITIS, etc.
In HR you can expect general HR questions like Intro, About Accenture etc.

Be confident, prepare your resume well. Do read about Accenture and its history, revenue, sharre price, presence, work force, clients etc.

did you gave elitmus exam earlier.

Dude evn i attended d accenture drive with you on april 21st,2018 did u get d registration link after the hr round.