Accenture 2019

Did you get any mail after hr round?

is it a it operation associate role or application development associate role ???
Because in it operations there is no good future but for development role there is analyst,senior analyst…etc. So let me clear is it it operation role or developer(level 12) role ?

I have attended the accenture off campus which was held on 13th july. After attending Hr round they told me that they will reveal the result after a week. But i have not got any results or any updates

Any one attend the accenture off campus drive 13th july

Ya i attended 13th july Accenture drive in Bangalore.

have you upload document on accenture portal?

Are you selected for Final interview…U got any mail from accenture.

I got a mail for profile creation i.e document verification on 18th july from Accenture.

Hello!! I attended the accenture drive on 22 june at MIT Pune,I created my profile and uploaded all the documents and all are approved now.How much time it will take to send me the final result or the offer letter ?

Do you any information how many selected and rejected

Do you know any information how many selected i mean your friends

No, I don’t have any idea about it.

May i know one thing…Accenture send mail for both rejected and selected candidates or only selected candidates.

No one had got any conformation till now. we all are waiting for same.

I think no one knows how many are selected or rejected till now…

Only 2018 batch students have received the offer letters. 2019 batch students are yet to get. I think they will start sending the offer letters only when document verification of all the candidates are done

How much time Accenture takes to out the results of interview

It takes almost 2 months till joining…If u will get selected in the interview u will receive a mail to upload your documents within 3-4 days of the interview.

please let me know if anyone got the mail to upload the documents after the hr interview on 20th october hyderabad

I attended Accenture Mumbai drive and got documents upload task on 23rd october but my tasks are still not approved. Is this documents uploading task only for selected candidates or all?