Accenture 2019

You don’t have to worry about the exam the apptitude test is in the cocubes platform and the difficult level is moderate
Time will be sufficient for every question in Quant section.

What krishna said is absolutely right. 60 ques 60 mins. Quant verbal logical. No negative markings. Go through your final year project is what they are asking in Technical nd HR round.
U should have good communication skills

1 Like

After aptitude what round is there and what they asking? And aptitude is elimination round?

They would have sent you the mail to upload the documents.

No man …i hvn’t got any mail related to upload documents

All rounds i.e. Aptitude,technical and HR round will be done on same day?

Yes everything will be done in single day

After online test elimination I think there will be no further eliminations
But you have to be confident while answering the questions in TR & HR
The questions will be so casual like about your college and projects and what do you know about the Accenture

What about technical skills; like programming languages,oops concepts,etc? Don’t they ask about that?

The technical questions will be asked from your project
And the Technologies used in your projects that’s it they are not going to ask any other rather from your project
So be prepared with your project go through it and explain to them with confidence

Thanks Krishnasaipala,
Just a last question…can you tell me the topic of the questions that came in quants aptitude?

Consultation marks sheet?

Topics like percentages, work time, speed and distance, permutations and combinations like that
You don’t have to need to worry or tense be claim you can easily ■■■■■ it

The 8 semesters Mark list in a single sheet with the CGPA in it

Thank you so much for the information…

I got the registration link from Accenture.And I completed filling the details.And after that I got a mail saying your eligible for the next process of hiring 3 days ago.But till date I did not receive neither admit card nor venue details.can I attend the drive.Please help.

No, you cannot don’t even bother to travel to the venue,if you do not have accenture issued admit card they will return you, saying it from my own experience.

Did you get your admit card fir July 13 drive?

Yes,I have got the admit card

I got elitmus generated admit card & haven’t received Accenture generated admit card . They will allow or not ?