Accenture 19 October 2019 Off-campus

I don’t think so, one of my batchmates of same college as me received admit card on her email this morning.

your college is in the list?

i thought so because i have applied for the drive in september also

No, not in the list.

i think thats why she got.
You too will get

My college name is not in the list but still am not receiving the admit card

Did anyone got admit card by manually entering their college name?
I entered my college name manually bcoz it was not on the list, but in admit card it is showing some other university name?
The drive is tomorrow, what should I do?

At least you got the admit
Just inform them after getting to the location

All th best!

My drive location is NCR . But I have not gotten any email regarding accenture. What is the reason someone please kindly tell me.

No I havent got the admit card for pune location drive

Anyone got the admit for today’s or tomorrow’s drive

Hello Guys, is there any one from Delhi NCR region who have got the admit card?
I have applied for 19th october 2019 drive But I have not got the admit card.
I have few questions to ask

1. is the drive postponed?
  2. is Ph score compulsory to attend the drive?

@piyushghildiyal @nitinkumarjayant
Are you from a college mentioned in the list ? (link of list is there in above mentioned comments starting from cc.elitmus…)

have you applied for the drives on september 21st and 28th

@vikaskirannadikuda I haven’t not applied for 21st or 28th September drive. I applied only for 19th October drive in NCR region. But I didn’t receive the registration link from Accenture or Admit card. Any Help ?

even i did not get any admit card…i have not applied for september drive.i applied only for october drive in Hyderabad…Is the drive postponed due to bandh?..or is it over?

I think , it is the problem from Accenture team due to various reasons.May be due to the fact that they have to conduct test for all the candidates on their place and ph test is not being considered. So selective students are being considered. Hope for the best but dont depend on it!

please reply if anyone got an email for uploading documents after the hr interview on 20th october 2019 off campus hyderabad

Anyone got the shortlisted email for an offer letter who attended the interview on 19 October 2019?