About score for accenutre

hii i am 2016 pass out in eee and my score is

@kambala_3207717… you need to write it again… you have got negative marks in quantitative section… they might call you… but the chances are less… better to write it again and score positive marks. All the best. :slight_smile:

tnx for the suggetstion u got placed in any company

yes… i got selected in CGI.

Okay can u share ur score and branchh

Yes I am from ECE… My score was 198 total… 90 marks verbal(89.52 percentile)…60 marks Reasoning(96.15 percentile) and 48 marks Quants(91.75 percentile)… But you need to score only 100 marks for Accenture…

You can join elitmus preparation group on fb…and start asking questions… People are more active on fb…

My score in Verbal 89.15 percentile,p.s-13…86,Quants-76.20…What are my chances to get a call from any company?my total score is 101 marks with neagative marks in ps,

how have u prepared for elitmus???

There is no mantra actually…I just attempted less questions… Testospot is a website you can go there and practice some mock test… I just googled and prepared… Yes one thing I would like to suggest…in Reasoning section prepare for data sufficiency problems… 4 easy questions are there… If you do …you will get 90 percentile in Reasoning… Don’t study cryptography…it’s very time consuming… Verbal is very easy … And in quantitative you have to select the easiest questions… I attempted 11 in verbal( 9 were correct)… 6 in Reasoning( all were correct) and 7 in Quants( 5 were correct I guess)…so you can se accuracy matters… All the best

1 Like

thanks for telling bro.

I’m new here. Need a help, How am I suppose to apply for Accenture drive?. Thanks in Advance.