9th Feb accenture drive in Bangalore

Can u send me that link

ok

No problem u can try it tomorrow the link will work

But am facing different problem that it is showing link was expired. Can anyone tell me the solution

Thanks for showing your interest in Accenture. Registration page is not available. Either Registrations are closed or not yet started. Please contact your TPO/Agency for further updates.

By opening that accenture link i am getting the above message

Donā€™t worry.You will get updates Keep checking your mail

I received the message but I did not get any mails regarding registration yet,what should I do??

I received registration link but it was not working. I reported problem to e litmus they said Accenture team will fix the issue but even after 18 hours link is stll inactive.

Donā€™t think too much just go and attend the drive . Many colleges names are not mentioned in the list so donā€™t worry about college list . If they are checking the college name then itā€™s fine and if not then you are able to attend the drive .So never loose your hope while seeing the criteria itā€™s upto to the interviewer . If still you have doubt then you can go to elitmus office check you queries.

@akhilesh_2941650 you not aware of elitmus. But would ask my colleagues here at Accenture and CGI will let you know.

What to do guys??if no one is able to register for accenture will the drive be conducted or not???when will they resolve the issue??did anyone got the registration link open???

guys where will be the documents verification will be done ? in the BMS college or elitimus office any ideA

In BMS Clg but did u register for the drive??

but i didnā€™t get any mail or call letter from accenture drive so how can i attend. Still status is showing applied

Upto now I also didnt get any interview call from Accenture. Only I got the mail of
Candidate Eligibility Conformationā€¦
After this step did anyone get mail or message?

Yes. You already applied shall provided there is a minimum of has been changed status Not shortlisted
2-week 4 months gap between the attempts.

elitmus call office :088616 08907

Is there any one who got the accenture link again???

Any new updates??