2018 batch internship

Finally after not getting a call for today’s interview I have found a valid reason for it ,companies below have changed their event date that’s why we didn’t received call letters for todays interview ,their last date for applying and event date have changed .
1.RAPIDD Technologies :Previous date for internship interview was 18th Nov(Bangalore), new date is 24th Nov.
2. Ezeiatech Sytems Pvt Ltd :Previous date for internship interview was 18th Nov(Gurugram/NCR) new date is 24th Nov.
3. Dark Horse : They also changed their dates from 18th to 24th November.

I am unable to understand why the dates are being changed because its the time for 7th semester exams and as per my condition it would be very difficult to attend interviews on changed dates if changed further . Many of us must be having exams in coming 2 weeks then how can we attend any interviews between exams and that also too far from our city as almost all interviews will be in Bangalore , whereas some in Kolkata and Delhi. If this continues I don’t think that writing e-litmus so early and getting a good score matters at this stage , It would have far better to follow the custom and write it in May-2018(8th semester).
My location is BHAGALPUR and its approximately 46-48 hours journey from Bhagalpur to Bangalore and getting a rail-ticket is also a night mare . Its getting worse as the dates are approaching for exams and we are unable to get a single call.

God knows if the dates will further change.

2 Likes

You just have to wait.
It happens all the time that semester exams and these interviews date clash.