Why I am not getting any Admit Card From Elitmus after August

After receiving nearly 5 admit card from Elitmus till August, I am not getting any admit Card now.
Kindly suggest me what to do for the call letter, I also sent application to Elitmus office, But they not recover the issue. Kindly help me immediately what should I do, I have done B.Tech - CSE - 72% - 2016 PassOut.

I am losing hope of getting help from elitmus. Perhaps they have misunderstanding of attendance Issue of Any of My Interview. But I have attended all of My Interview from Elitmus. Please help me why my all friends are getting admit card, But I am not getting it till now.

u can visit elitmus office in bengalore to talk to them.

I have visited once with application to the Office, they told me they will recover it. But they Don’t do so.

u can call them day and night on elitmus contact number

I have tried Some Contact numbers But they don’t receive. If you have any Contact number of Elitmus office please provide me. Thanks in Advance.

I’m also not receiving even a single call from them.
Though I have declined few of the interview calls, but it’s completely fair, I guess, to decline if I can’t be able to reach the destination by time.
I guess talking to officials won’t gonna be helpful.

I have tried Some Contact numbers But they don’t receive. If you have any Contact number of Elitmus office please provide me. Thanks in Advance.

ya u can contact on 7259104794

I tried calling but they didn’t rply