What are the steps I need to follow in order to book the pH test post registration on eLitmus website?

Post registration on the eLitmus website, login to your account using your credentials (email address and password) at www.elitmus.com

Click on the tab Tests and then click on Apply to tests. These will show you all the available test centers and their respective dates along with the last date for applying, payment and rescheduling as shown in the screenshot below

Click on the ‘Apply’ button in the right most column for your preferred test date and center.

On the next screen check your personal details, education details, terms of use and test-specific instructions and confirm the same by clicking each of the check box provided on the screen. Now click on ‘I confirm the above.’ at the bottom of the screen. Please note that all your profile details will be locked after this and you will not be able to change it. So ensure that you have checked them before you press confirm.

You have now reserved your spot for the pH test at the selected date and venue. However, in order to confirm the booking you need to pay the pH test fee before the last date of payment (which was highlighted before).

After you click on ‘I confirm the above.’ you would be taken to the page which will prompt you to select a payment option.(Online Payment, Demand Draft or Cash)

For online payment you can use a credit/debit card or netbanking.
For payment via demand draft or cash, the instruction are highlighted when you click on the respective tabs.

A successful payment would be reflected in your account as well.

Visit ‘Tests’ ----> ‘My Tests’ in your eLitmus account and against your test ‘Paid on’ will be shown with date.

If that’s the case then you have successfully booked your spot for your chosen pH test.