What are my chances to get calls from companies..? tell me Guys

Chances are quite good… You have secured157, and thats enough to get calls from most of the companies.

1 Like

bro i am also having same percwntile…43.34…97.65…92.52…total marks (160)i hav been called from 3 companies …i m 17 batch…so don’t worry…sit ti8…u’ll be called

Now Just brush up your Technical and get prepared

1 Like

thanx brother…
when have you given test ???

9/10/16

have you attended any company…
and tell me name of company…??

attivo networks…

your interview round completed or not???

thanx nidhi…

yup…got rejected…managed to get into last 2…bt they selected other guy…nd yes he deserved it…bcoz he was far better than me

don’t worry… which types of questions were asked???

dude nw i m a bit busy…i’ll tell u tommorrow

ok bro… thanks for giving me imp. information…

hi smit…3186526
bro i just wont to tell i have appeared on 20th nov…and my score has been released…
i got 133 marks total
with %tile 66.25,88.44,81 in following sections…
yar plse tell me what r my chanches…to be called by companies…

You hav got f9 percentiles…bt I think it’s not enough to get calls from gd companies. …u may get calls from average companies…it’s just my view… don’t rely on it…i’ll say u shd give one more try Nd try at least to get 90+ in ps Nd quant…bt keep applying u may get calls on Ur percentiles too…

Hey sumit I was also got call from attivo but I was unable to attend the interview.I also got call from surya s/w sol after clearing the coding interview…but I am in doubt now that, is it willl be beneficial go there,or should I wait for other companies to call. My scores are verbal-72%,Quants-87%,PS-84%.

no u shd go there man…unless u r not o.k with the package they r offering…

but i am from 2017 batch and they mentioned that we have to do 6 month full internship so doing internship at banglore and managing college from kolkata…it may cause issue thats why i was thinking…anyways are u going??

i got rejected bro…i don’t know why…although i finished all the three questions in 1hr 35 mins…go only if if ur college allows final year internship otherwise it’s useless for u…