[Webyog]

Not yet

hi

Hi,
I am Narasimha

how many cal did you got ??

Can please anyone tell me about the selection process of webyog for the post of quality assurance engineer ?

did u receive a call from them?

heheā€¦nope.
Just being optimistic that i will get it by 9th or 10th, I suppose i have got a pretty decent score. I suppose you didnt get the call either?

nop. waiting for the same.

Can anyone tell what types of questions are there in technical test for QA engineer position in webyog

What sort of questions were there in the test for the company Webyogā€¦pls do reply guysā€¦Thanxs

And also tell me how many people turned up for the previous testā€¦100sā€¦? :sweat_smile:

Questions are available on glassdoor.Generally questions asked from coding which include c,c++, JavaScript ,MySQL . question of Java and .net are not asking now a days and some theoretical question from ds and c like array and linked list

I have got a call from Webyog for the quality assurance engineer post , can anyone plz tell me about the questions asked in QA techincal test ?

iOS android which provides better platformā€¦ blogs u readā€¦ qualities of QA engineerā€¦ how to make website visible to allā€¦etc

I had appeared for the 1st May Webyog Software Engineer drive in Bangalore. It was said results would be intimidated within one or two weeks but itā€™s been more than two months and still no change in status which says ā€œConfirmedā€. Anyone here who attended the drive, whose status changed or for whom skype interviews were conducted?

Has anyone received a call regarding 12th june written test?

noā€¦if anyone pls reply

I appeared in a test on 29th may at Delhi. No response till now. Has anyone else got a call from them?

Did u get a call for skype interview??

Still no response??