Webyog written test

any updates on webyog written test held on 10th of june? when can we expect its result ?

how the written test ,on what topics they conducted written ,as i am slected for 26th june drive ,what was the level of exam hard,mediumor easy ???

hey i have webyog interview on 26th can you please tell what was asked and how was the interview.

need to give test at 26th …can anybody share their experience please

Dear frnds… Test consists of 4 sections, apti, coding, quality assurance, tech saviness. It is a subjective written test. Not very tuff. I m still waiting for the results. Best of luck.

Hey Syed, even i wrote the written test for webyog on 12th june. Any news on further interview??

Hello everyone,
I got selected for the webyog drive for software engineer on 26th June. But I am interested in the quality assurance drive of webyog more which is on 10 July. Please suggest me whether I should accept or decline the invite for 26th June drive? Will they consider me again for 10th July drive?

On dude…just waiting.

Go only if u r interested

do any get the call for interview after written

not yet

the questions are mostly repeated except a few…just practice all the questions suggested on glassdoor and other websites…i appeared for the written test on 29th of may at Delhi center…didn’t get the results yet…not even a confirmation mail

Did anyone got the interview call for written test on 12th june??

Even I wrote on 12th June… still awaiting results!

Waiting for result …

Did anyone enquired eLitmus about webyog results? They are not receiving calls

i attended the webyog drive on 12th june and was shortlisted after the written round.
i then took a telephonic interview and was shortlisted for the further face to face round.
in the face to face interview taken by the QA lead @webyog office i was asked around 35-40 questions and i answered all of them except 1. QA lead told that i did very well and am the fruntrunner for the job and should expect a call soon but all i got was a rejection mail and probably noone has beeen selected from the drive.
i even heard they have been doing this in the last 4 drives

2 Likes

thanks bro this is helpful

Hey sued!!can u elaborate more…what type of questions were asked in coding section n quality assurance section…n also tech saviness…was apti easy or like elitmus level…please help me…I got the test on July 10…

Sorry…spelling mistake… SYED!!;p