Webyog further processes

Has anyone received any update in their status or any call or email after the webyog written exam?

Not me

I have heard that they declare the result after a week or two. Their process is slow

Have heard the same. But I have even heard that they don’t update the status. So, thats the major concern.

Status will be changed when you will get the final offer letter. And for that i guess webyog will take a month

R u frm hyd r banglr?

webyog takes very long time, I took test on 28th may, after one month i got call and interviewed on phone, now its around a month again to hear from them

Yeah i have alot about them. Its tiring process. Btw can you share what they asked in telephonic round?

there were no serious technical questions asked, it was like discussion about any topic, views about particular topic, I forgot the topic bt it was in general two way conversation

evn i dint recve any furthr info…it has been more dan a month nw…

@deeya_3270561 when did u attended drive?

11th june

ok… its been a long tym den

ya actly…n i heard who evr had attnded d june drive didnt any furthr info…so no clue…

evn webyog by their side told not be dependent on them, if have other offers go for dem

ya m nt sitng fr dem…m trying furthr more…bdw thnxx

welome :slight_smile: