Telibrahma

Can any one tell m about telibrahma round information its urgent

Telibrahma interview call tomorrow?

Have you got interview call letter?
What was your marks

yes i got call letter .my marks is overall 129
and pecentile is ps=92.05,quant 80.08.verbal =55

first round is online test which will last for 15 min and there will be 10 questions, 3 of them would be technical questions followed by hr round for the shortlisted candidates. cut off is 5 marks to get selected and there is no negative marking.

i have total 110 marks & all section positive , will i get a call.@@@renu@@@nishtha

can u please tell me which type of question ??

can’t say anything u got or not because my friend is also have same marks as me but she didn’t got

3 reasoning question dead easy 3 to 4 technical question and 2 to 3 blood relation question that’s it

can you tell more about interview process?

after you clear written test there will be 2 technical rounds in first round they will first ask you which language you know athen they will ask programs related to that language normally they ask simple basic program like factotrial matrix multiplication etc in 2nd tech round mainly they will focus in your final year projects. prepare well and all the best

after you clear written test there will be 2 technical rounds in first round they will first ask you which language you know athen they will ask programs related to that language normally they ask simple basic program like factotrial matrix multiplication etc in 2nd tech round mainly they will focus in your final year projects. prepare well and all the best
[/quote]

They said over the phone that there will be another written test.Do u have any idea about it.

Even I got the call from telibrahma but they didn’t mention any written test…is there any written test again??

Again 1 written test and then TR rounds

when did you get the call for test because i also applied for test but it still shows applied nothing more. how much is your score in elitmus

anyone who give the written test on 13th jan have any info regarding further rounds