This opportunity is with Technology team. To read more about what this team does click here.
eLitmus Technology team blogs can be accessed here.
Why eLitmus technology team?
We don’t hire ninja’s, because we do not know how to evaluate them. Apparently you know someone is a ninja only after s/he has killed you…
But we love and hire nerds.
eLitmus was founded by a bunch of technocrats. Technology had to be the backbone of our business, and it is. If you are a nerd, we are the employer you are looking for. Java is passe in eLitmus. We have moved much ahead and make use of many open source technologies - Ruby on Rails, MySQL, MongoDB, Git, OpenCV, Docker happen to be some of them.
After 16 years of classroom education, if you wish to spend another six months locked up in a fancy classroom somewhere in Mysore or Chennai, we are definitely NOT the employer for you.
Instead, if you get your kicks out of seeing your code used by thousands of people within the first week of your employment, Come talk to us…
● B.E/B.Tech/MCA - 2017 Batch
● You will be asked to ■■■■■ a hands-on coding assignment in one of the rounds, if that horrifies you, you may not apply!
● High pH score
Our selection process is extremely rigorous, but some traits which can get you into the eLitmus technology team are:
- You should have explored things outside your curriculum - that means, stuff other than .Net, Java, Matlab etc.
- You should be familiar with web technologies.
- You should feel at home with a POSIX compliant OS (Linux/MacOS/Unix)
- You are high on logic and love mathematics, puzzles and brain teasers
- With all the above, you are still very well glued into what’s happening in the world at large around you - you most definitely do not lack General Knowledge. It is sort of depressing for us that in one of our previous events, most people thought that the current CEO of Infosys is Mr. Narayan Murthy!
1 Joinees would receive a stipend of Rs. 20000 per month for the first 3 months of the tenure after which the CTC would be 4.82 LPA.
2.eLitmus spends considerable effort in training new interns/ employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks. Only candidates willing to commit for a minimum period of 24 months tenure post commencement of employent need apply.