Surya Software online coding challenge

same here :frowning2:

I got shortlisted for the coding challenge on July 14th. Can anyone give me the brief idea about the coding challenge(languages required, questions asked etc.). It would be a great help.

I got shortlisted for coding challenge on 14th … I got he mail just now… could anyone please tell what type of problem they ask in this round …

Hey could u plz tell me what were the program asked in f2f online coding round.
this would be a great healp.

Did you get the result of coding round which was today in evening?

i could solve 2/3 programs… and i wrote the code for the third… Do i stand a chance?
#Surya_soft

yes 75%, as long as your code makes sense logically. They will have your code with them and will ask you to explain it’s logic.

Thank you… Hoping for the best…

What was the lvl of problems

In yesterday coding challenge I got badminton problem.
Can someone please tell me how can i solve that problem?
Since in that problem user can enter as many to and from places he want then how can i detect that the user has finished giving input?
The second problem was about CIA intreputing KGB messages where we were given a series of codeword and message. Using the codeword we have to interrupt the message? How can I solve this problem?
Please reply?
eg for second problem
codeword ki kl kia
message klkia
output kl kia

What was the problem

There was no limit for users input. In the question it was specified that the user will enter the to and from places and then we have to find the best route which he can follows so that he can visit all the places in minimum cost. How will i find that the user has finished giving inputs???

Can U pls tell me what kind of programs were der, plss

where can i give the test

codelitmus.com

The first problem was a badminton problem where a company supplies racquet to places where the competition were held. A manger was given task to visit all the places and supply the racquets. From to to places are given we have to find a way that he visits all the places in the best manner.
The second problem was about CIA intreputing KGB messages where we were given a series of codeword and message. Using the codeword we have to interrupt the message? How can I solve this problem?
eg for second problem
codeword ki kl kia
message klkia
output kl kia

For the second question there must be some condition which would give mathematical definition to the code

How many questions were there bro ?

Today I give test for Surya softwares total 6 coding problem I am able to solve 4 coding questions with all test case pass remaining 2 questions fail 3 test cases each can I go to further round?