Sopra Steria Drive 2017 batch

No

I got my call letter today in the afternoon

me too, help me here please-i am learning java and i dont know anything about Cor C++.

but in their test they have only C questions.Tell me what should i study in 2 days time about C and C++ so that i can ■■■■■ their test.

Is the Online test ,at the company or take from home?

company

sopra steria

Will test and interview be happening on the same day ?? can you please explain that .

online test and gd on same day,interviews next day in their noida office.

ipec college ghaziabad

study sql and pointers and data structures

WHat was the 3rd round after flowchart based questions?

gd thn technical then hr
u got the call?? ur location??
my location is ipec ghaziabad please share urs. if possible ur contact details

Thanks .Do you have any idea what is the bond amount and how manu student they select for interview after test ?? Since It is in IPEC college , are students from that college will appear in test too .

1 yr bond( dont know amount) but company is too good,many onsite opportunities, good salary,good projects.many students appeared in this drive around 500

There will be no gd,2 online test then hr then technical

30 months bond

Ipec ghaziabad. I live in East delhi. We will meet sooner. Hoping so.

Don’t worry so much. You are going there for yourself. It should not matter whether 200 students come or just 20. You have to secure one post in the company. Have confidence and improve on your technical skills. I was selected sometimes out of many students in some companies for last round but got rejected due to lack of technical skills. DOn’t worry about competition, focus on studies.

bro i live in laxmi ngr.pls ping me on ■■■■■■■■ no 9582490513

■■■■■■■■