Should I apply or not?

Hello
I am new member.I appeared for the test on 4 Dec.

I want to apply for Datametica,but the job event is in Pune(that’s where the company is located,so that’s where it will take place I guess). I am in Trivandrum and I won’t be able to make it. So I am in a bit of a dilemma.

First,I am not even sure that I will be selected in the first place due to my okayish pH score(96.5% in Verbal,52% in PS :frowning2: , 99.8% in QA,total score is around 240). Time management problems. Anyways,even if I clear cutoff,there is no way,I will be able to make it(Current employer problems and plane ticket being too costly). I have heard that if you decline interview calls,it will have a negative impact on your future job applications and you might not be selected at times.

Is there anyway I can have a telephonic or Skype Interview?

Thanks for reading

I don’t think there’s an option for that. If u can go then apply and if shortlisted give it a try if u want to. But it’s always a risk to Travel long distances just to write tests because there’s no guarantee that the process will be done in a single day. They will tel that the results be will mailed within a day but they won’t.