Server problem/error while attending MHPS assessment

The server for MHPS assessment had some problem or error while I was completing the assessment. The server broke down twice (at beginning and end) for which I was unable to complete and submit my assessment by 8 seconds. At initial stage after logging into my account using my invite code the server broke down after attending first question and again I had to refresh and resume my assessment from that point. While attending the final question in final section (4 sections were there) the server broke down before 8 seconds to completion of time. I was unable to resume test from that point and unable to login using my invite code. I therefore request you to consider my attempts in the online test or else provide me with another opportunity. I never disrespect such glorious opportunity.
Thank You
Shaswat Das

Even I was submitting the answer for 1st section 6th question, suddenly server broke down, had to resume once again and as i submitted once again i found a pop up message saying “delivery reception failed” and the only option was to go back to home, as i clicked that i could not restart my test. i tried calling the helpline numbers given which could not get connected as cellphone was switched off, tried mailing to the elimtus query mail yet did not get any response. My test time was 9.30 PM. I understand that office time is from 10 am to 5 pm. Please help me to take test once again as this is a good opportunity i don’t want to miss.

After writing pH test, were u shortlisted and gave the online test

Is anyone got the reply from the elitmus for the position of GET for MPHS after the written test held in Bangalore on 13th October.

No reply yet