Ribbon communications | offers / post interview update

Has anyone got any update regarding the results of the 8th august drive by ribbon communications?
Any call or email from their side? Its been a week now so just curious to know…

They said that they will mail on monday. So best of luck

Best of luck to you too…Do let me know when you get yours…

They were telling about today only?? Means offer letter will come today if anyone is selected or the next Monday?

Supposed to be today…

1 Like

Anything yet? I was told to expect the letter by 16th but haven’t received any official letter from them. They are conducting another drive tomorrow(19th), maybe they will send offer letters to whole lot together. I am not sure though.
They also asked me to join this 20th, now I don’t know how that’s possible and I don’t know if they are expecting me to show up at the office on 20th.

no point of going to office until u have joining letter .

@abhay_3338444 how they told u to come by 20th of august?

verbally. Nothing in written.

@abhay_3338444 they called u or u called them

I didn’t call them or anything. They told me this at the end of my HR interview.

Received a mail. The joining date is 22nd.

who else got the job offer from ribbon communication?

The status shows offered… but otherwise no communication from the company. Did anyone get any mail?

No. They told me to wait for the mail but I too haven’t received any mail yet.

The status showing offered but still didn’t got any mail from company.

Same here! It does show offered on my profile but haven’t received an official word from Ribbon.

Same here! ! ! Waiting for the offer letter.
Same experience with MetricStream as well…

there are high chances that they will come up with offer letter on tomorrow or day after tomorrow and joining will start from on or around wed .

did you contact them?

1 Like