Retest and updation of scores

Hello guys! I have a doubt about the retest process. Do my applications get automatically updated after my latest scores are released? What is the exact mechanism followed incase i have already applied for a post and my new scores get released after that?

Iā€™m not sure about this case.
Worst case - Once you apply, your 1st score is sent. Your second score will be sent if the company conducts another drive.

Some people say that scores of all candidates are sent irrespective of their application. Since all scores are sent, in this case your score would be updated to the company before it shortlist candidates.

You could clarify this by calling them.

+91 7259 1047 94 - Specific queries about Job Applications, Interview related, etc.
[Note: These numbers are functional from Monday to Friday, between 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.]

I see, Actually i came across a thread where the elitmus team said something about the update scores being automatically sent, You can Read it here.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/elitmus-all/vqGu7-o8OcE

1 Like

Great content shared. Thanks for the link. :slightly_smiling_face:
This answers your questions. It means the new score will be sent.

Also they wrote that jobs for 2017 are on the way so its a relief for many of us who were concerned.
Thanks.

2 Likes

It clears my doubt also.Thank-you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like