Results not published more than18 working days?why?

eLitmus exam was being conducted on 14th January and till now results are not published…Its already been more than 18 working days.Can I apply for the Accenture drive in bhubaneswar on 11th without the pH score because 8th february is the last date to apply.
SORRY!!! to say but its very dissapointing…

Kindly reply fast …what steps to be taken???

18 working days not 18 days. Wait, you will get result.

When will be 18 days then??

When will be the 18 working days??Can u just mention it…It would be helpful to me and my friends from ITER.
Should i apply for the ACCENTURE DRIVE ???
last date to be apply is 8th Feb…

Working days don’t include Saturdays, Sundays and official holidays. Anywaz you can apply before result declaration.

i have also given exam on 14 jan…but my result came out after 2 days

when will the results be published…its already more than 1 month & still there are no 18 days…do u guys work or just time pass???such a worst company i never had seen before in my life…

when will the results be published…its already more than 1 month & still there are no 18 days…do u guys work or just time pass???such a worst company i never had seen before in my life…i need an exact date
…there are also no contacts available to contact…

I am not an employee of Elitmus. I am just a job aspirant like you . you can find contact details of Elitmus on their website under contact section.