Rescheduling of interview date and interview venue

1st tym i applied for the drive wich was scheduled to be on 26th nov. but then due to some prob i declined the interview call. again it has come for the 11th dec and i have re-applied for it, so what are my chances?/ will i again get the interview call?

i got alredy, but i have end semester exam, i am not able to go, you also 2017 batch right, i am also in final year, i think so we need to wait for some time

hey marikanti!! i have got the call for piping rock… but i stay in kolkata…so it might not be possible for me to travel to bangalore… is there any way out to this?? what shud i do?? shud i decline it?/

Hey @surbhi_3186810, me too get the call from piping rocks but due to my end Sem exam. I decline it
and The problem with elitmus is that 90% of drive will take at Bangalore so be prepared for that

Ok

bro whats the score to get a elitmus call
i have 81in vr, 97 in lr, 93 i qa btech 59.13%

can you help me with same query i got call from creatisoft and i have to be out of staionon that date . should i accept it or decline it as i dnt want to lose the oppurtunity

why i cant you put that has 60%, you have good percentile in test, if you put 59.13 you wont get any call bro, you need be minimum 60% in b.tech, you should update the gpa otherwise it will make problem bro

decline as like date was not convenient to me, they will consider your application for next time