For the Online pH test, you will have to download and install an external software on your laptop/desktop computer to take the test. The following system requirements to be matched to run the test smoothly
- Need an Administrator account to run the test.
- No restrictions should be implied on Network and the Application.
- Recommended to run on Windows 10. (Incompatible for MAC/Linux OS)
- .NET Framework 4.5.1 (comes as optional install with the PACExamBrowser)
- Latest Visual C++ Libraries (comes as optional install with the PACExamBrowser)
- 70MB free hard disk space.
- Minimum 2-MegaPixel Webcam.
- Microphone (inbuilt or from an earphone or headphone).
- Minimum 1mbps internet connection.
Note : We recommend using a Laptop computer/Desktop computer which has power backup for minimum of 2 hours to avoid the hassle if there is a power failure in between the time of test.