NI recruitment

Yesterday … approx 5PM .

Do you know the topics they are going give in the test?

I had attended the exam 6 months back… they were mostly technical circuit based questions and quant . Analog circuits etc…Can be compared to GATE exam.

Were paper subjective or objective? It was theoretical or more numerical?

Numerical…Circuit solving… Analog circuits ,network theory, logic design, quant questions as in elitmus paper…

1 Like

Attend the test today , quant and electronics and some general technical questions are there. most of them are from analog related questions, so need to prepare hard. quants are easier than original elitmus paper.

1 Like

Could you please tell in detail the area of analog electronics as I am to appear at 6th?
It will be great help!

What was your result then. And what were the further proceedings.

I gave the written test for NI on 23rd July at Hyderabad the test contains 30 questions 15 general aptitude and 15 questions on general electronics and electricals. The duration of the exam will be 40 minutes.

1 Like

hi thanks for the info dude can you share which topics they focused in apti and electronics i have to give exam on 6th of august in banglore

In quant they focused on number systems, and one question from logarithms and one question from speed and distance that’s all I can recollect and in electronics, Analog and digital parts are covered.

1 Like

thanks for the reply friend, in analog and digital parts what kind of question they asked ??? basic theory questions or problem solving stuff

In analog part got questions from MOSFETS and BJT and from digitals I got Mux, decoders

1 Like

paper for all branches are same because i am from mechanical

Have anyone received any call from NI recruitment drive on 6 aug ?

yes

Do you know the paper model for the Mechanical department?

The event date for me is scheduled on 20th August…but they have mentioned final date as 18th august …what does that mean

Please check by clicking on interview details and not on the company name. The event date is sixth August.

i also got a call from NI