Need info about retaking elitmus exam

I’ve taken elitmus test 2 months ago. But i didn’t get good score. Now, I wanna retake the test.
Will they give discount vocher to take test for the second time?
Can i take the test from different account?
Please let me know.

I have given my ph test on 7th may 2017 at bhubhaneswar centre and my result is still no realeased plss help me

Don’t take test from different accounts …U will be disqualified…

Wait for 1 more week.

1 Like

Ok… If i appear the test for second time, should i bring certificates again for verification?

Discount voucher or the scholorship code are given if you were absent on the exam date, and yes you have to bring your cerificates again for verification

Results are released within 2-18 days so wait for it.

I am going to write PH exam this month. Do i need to bring original certificates for verification or photocopies are enough?

Originals of X, XII, and Graduation (upto whichever semester you have).
Also valid Govt. ID proof.

Scanned/printed/xerox copies will not be allowed.

I have only graduation mark sheets in original. My 10th and Inter originals are withheld by my college. What should i do? i have Ph exam on 24th this month?Will i be allowed to take PH test?

Yes, you will be allowed to take the test, but they will not release your results.
You will have to get your documents verified later at next exam date, or by going to eLitmus office.

I suggest you take permission from your college management and take the originals for the exam. Then you can submit it back to the college.

thank you. Will they Accept submitting Custodian Certificate(which tells that 10th and inter certificates originals are with college) from college?

No. They want original X and XII certificates because they have to verify you name, school, marks etc.

You can call and ask them at their helpline.

Ok thank you

1 Like

Yes, but then they will not release your results.
You will have to get your originals verified later in next exam data, or by going to eLitmus office personally.

I suggest you ask for permission from your college management so that you can take the originals for the exam. Then you can submit it back to college.