Need HELP!

Hello everyone, I had query about document verification… I have completed my graduation in august 2017.
I don’t have my 8th semester marks card and provisional degree certificate, but i have xerox copy of 8th semester marks card, will my results be withheld if i don’t provide the original documents?

If you don’t have originals, do not take xerox copies.
Printouts and xerox copies are not allowed in the exam hall!

Take X & XII marksheets. Take marksheets upto 7th semester of graduation.
They verify only college name from your graduation marksheet, so even 1 semester will do.

Also don’t forget Govt. ID proof.

All the best! :slightly_smiling_face:

Don’t worry just show them 7 Sem Marksheet . It will be okay for them.