Mubble Network Coding Round

that’s for cleartrip … it’s not coming for mubble

ya, its not working…:frowning:

guys… it’s there

Guys , the link is working now.

Got it. Thank you!

I was denied the access in between the coding round. My link is not working. Can anyone please help ?

my test id stopped automatically and it shows
nd on logging in again it says u have tologin as admin

same message appeared in my case

what is this ??

and also the 404 error is showing right now

for me its showing error 404 not found.
can anyone suggest any solution

I have mailed them again.
Whosoever is getting this error, Please reply them on the id which stated that the link is working now

I have been trying to log in since 1 hr. My timer is half past 30 mins I guess. They shouldn’t keep the webcam compulsory, not everyone has it. My laptop webcam is not being read by the site and it anyway started the timer. They should check that first. I mailed them regarding this got an auto mail to check FAQs or you will be reverted back in 4 days.

Too Slow

Could anyone even code something? My page stopped working after scanning inputs in two of the questions. what is this xD

I almost coded for 1hr 50mins. The IDE was allright. Then there was error 404:Not found, and i cant access my programs anymore.

Atleast you would get your answers submitted. I have been trying since 6 PM everytime I used the editor after 2 mins the page hanged. Will they consider retest?

Send in complaints to elitmus mail id and also to the mail which informed us of the test details today. Hope they take proper steps.

Same happened with me. When I tried logging in again. My code came back. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I Don’t know whether my program got submitted or not!

Did any of your programs compile?