Motorola Drive - Online exam

job
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007faadb9e8dc8>

Hi All, I have appeared for online exam on 31st July and submitted my code. But How would I know that I have cleared that exam?.. I am staying in mumbai So I need result status asap because to attend interview in case I clear that online round on 3 Aug in bnagloare, i need to book flight in one day advance for bangalore.

Please someone help me in this. it urgent.

What was ur elitmus score?

did u get the result?? did anyone get the result of motorola online coding test??

I called them regrading same. They informed me that result has been posponed and will anounce later. You guys can also call them.

What’s the eligibility for attending Motorola ? I have aggregate of 67% in BE …can I apply ?

80% or 8 CGPA

How did u call them. What did they say about next date.

Please inform me naveen, I am staying in Delhi. So I also need to book flight.

U can call them Devender. As of now even I have just this info that Results has been posponed. U will get clear picture if U call them direct.

I will contact them if u can share their contact no. And thanks for replying

Try on this 7259 1047 94. Number may be busy but keep trying for sometime

Thanks bro

What was your percentile in quant PS and verbal respectively ?

Verbal
Problem Solving
Quantitative

Hi naveen. Do you have an offer from product based organisation or are u currently working in an product based organisation? Because It was written in motorola’s eligibility criteria…?

Yes I know that but I am working on L&T and working on l&T product only. But centrainly not product based completly. Let see what will come for us

Hey guys Got info from elitmmus office. Drive are going this WEEK for only banglore candidate who cleared online exam of sunday . Out of station candidatill get interview in next week if shortlist.

result??

Guys I have 85 maths 97 logic and 99.5 English (Percentiles). Offer from 2 product companies but my Motorola status is still “Applied”. Why isn’t it changing? I’m based in Pune. Anyone else with same problem?