It operations june 22nd 2019 batch

Is there aptitude test again after getting shortlisted via elitmus, for the event happening 22nd june and 29th june, if yes what type of aptitude questions were asked there?

has anyone attended accenture kolkata drive 22 june,2019? and they have given a mail regarding profile creation .is it for only selected candidates?

I got a mail regarding the profile creation. I’ve submitted all the documents.
The tasks are still pending for approval.

Anybody from 22nd June Off Campus drive having the same issue?

1 Like

what was level of aptitude in that test?
and what was the cut-off?

Aptitude test was easy…CoCubes platform.
They didn’t reveal the cut-off marks though.

and what about interview specifically technical round?

I hv not got any mail …i dont know even i am selected or not…i had attended the june 22 drive bangalore location…they kept my resume and admit card with them

I’m sorry but I don’t have the information regarding the selection process, so I can’t say anything for sure.

How did u got that profile creation …u might be selected ?

Yes…Profile creation for document verification.
I got mail after 2 days from the date of interview (Pune Location).

Ok then…i had given my interview in bangalore …after giving HR round they took my resume and admit card…but one of my friend got rejected in hr interview they return his resume and admit card to him that day only.

Mee too attended the drive on 22nd June at Banglore
After HR round they have too taken my resume
Till now I didn’t get any mail regarding profile creation

Hey buddy,
I was also there on 22 june 2019 accenture drive at pune. Is there any update on joining date and location?

No

I have attended on 22nd june in Bangalore.Did anyone have any information by how much time we will get our offer or joining date?