Interviews & calls

hello everyone
I had written ph test on 22nd of jan . I got result on 9th of fab with percentiles 94,94,98 in verbal , problem solving and numerical ability respectively.
My arcades are 51% in ssc , 64% in hsc and 62.64% in B.tech (ECE 2016 batch passout)
Moreover i have applied almost all jobs but did not get any interview call yet.
CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW MANY DAYS I NEED TO WAIT TO GET CALLs?

And please i need one more suggestion:
I currently am living in Lucknow . Should i move to Bangalore right now or after getting a job ?(Please this one is important )

Your SSC marks are below the cutoff by most of the companies.

thanks vikash
so what do you say ,do i have a chance ?or should i see other way?

As you HV already given Elitmus so apply for all companies but look for other options too.

Don’t worry
Most of d companies have 60 % criteria but not all .
And u should move to Bangalore asap.
It’s difficult to go there after receiving the admit card as you hardly get 2-3 days window.
I myself have missed interviews from 2 good companies.

Is this dilsad from agcs

Thanks Akansha

i am from IET lucknow

Oohk, btw I m facing the same problem

vikash can you suggest what other options do i have . presently i am looking for a job for a year only and salary does no matters

i can understand you
that’s ridiculous , isn’t it?

Go and update your profile on every possible job portal and especially on naukri.com. keep updating it every week and wait patiently.

move to bangalore asap as leaving top mnc percentage really doesnt matters over here.

thanks kundan

what will be best option for me stay in Bangalore like PG or there are other options .
If PG ,what will be cost of it , and which location is suitable for me to go(so that i can attend interviews easily) ?

try roopena agrahara …

Seriously… I don’t know why they are taking that much of tym

yah yar, i am fed of waiting
somebody need to do something of it!