Interview Call Letter for Accenture ASE(7th January,Bangalore)

For the 7th jan drive, I applied on 28 December itself; got a call this morning…

Thank you @tanya_3085592

Hey my scrore is 130, I have applied for acçenture on 28th but not received interview call, my college is also in the list.
Is there any reason for not getting a call?

do u have any negative marks.?

I accepted call letter of Delhi location will it be the reason for not receiving call ASE?

most probably results will be announced on or before 4

Have some patience buddies, even the date of application is not yet passed. The only thing that you could do was apply and you did, So now thats their job to call you or not, you can’t do anything. Just sit relax and hope for the best!!

2 Likes

Nope all section are in positive

u need to wait.still they are issuing call letters. don’t worry

yes i got bro with 110 score

Yes in every competitive exam there is negative marking take place. Be carefull before attempting any of the question in which you are not sure…:yum::sunglasses:

when did you apply for the drive

ur college name is in the list ?

28 December , yes my college is inthe list #41

Any WBUT student who got cal letter?

1 Like

I applied on 28 Dec

I believe today and tomorrow there wont be any shortlisting process because of sat and sunday. Elitmus people will be on holiday so, from day after tomorrow call letters will be issued.

sorry what do u mean???@@@rebecca

Have they sent out interview calls to M.tech students and will they?? I am an M.tech student,have 221 marks and my college is int the list.Still haven’t received the call though.

I got 176 marks…
Applied for ase position but dint recieve any call letter…
Y dis happened…
Status saying that am not short listed